Netio4 smart IP multi-socket for remote controling via internet up to 4 devices. Cable or Wifi connected.
it supports Watchdog function.
NETIO4 is an improved and more powerful successor to the NETIO-230B smart socket. NETIO4 is a network device allowing for a computer network to be used to control the power of external devices connected to the 90 – 250V outputs. A power switch is designated for each individual outlet. Users can connect to web interface from LAN or Internet using their favorite browser, it is not necessary to install any special software.
Output switching can be controlled by a built in scheduler or outputs could be also controlled manually using two buttons on the front panel. Netio4 allows an easy integration into bigger systems thanks to Telnet, RS-232 interface and CGI commands – it can be controlled by automatic external scripts etc.
Also thanks to the watchdog feature (checks responses of network devices) Netio4 is ideal for automatic or manual remote restart of hanged servers, unreachable network infrastructure devices etc. This can dramatically reduce costs spent on personal intervention of a technical engineer. Another popular usage of Netio4 is an automatic or remote control of various household appliances, like lighting, heating or air condition.
You can connect the device via cable (wired) or wireless via WiFi. If you connect the device via cable it works as an access point giving Wifi internet access to the surrounding devices.
• Four remotely manageable power outlets
• Standardized power outlets allow direct connection
of powered devices
• Available sockets for DE/FR/US/UK
• Every outlet has separate LED status indicator
and power switch
• Robust design, every outlet and inlet has own overvoltage
• 1.2 m long power cord and power off switch on the device
• Resettable 15 A fuse
• Watchdog for automatical device network status
monitoring with reboot option
• User defined schedules for timing of the outlet power
• Previous state of the outlet is set after reboot or restart
• Integration by CGI commands. Netio could be controlled
by CGIs and can control other devices by CGIs
• Advanced integration by XML Api, NDA obligatory
• LUA scripting language for system integration
and customization by system integrators
• E-mail notification about switching the ports,
• User accounts with configurable privileges
• Localized user interface English, German, Czech
• Supported web browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer,
Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and more
• iOS and Android smartphone application for remote